Using its specialized tethered aerostat (moored balloon), Digital Design & Imaging Service provides:
• Unbiased visual impact studies to both utility companies and community / government organizations. We attempt to provide as accurate a representation of the proposed structure’s impact, regardless of the Client’s agenda.
• Analysis from places and homes visually affected by proposed structures.
• Simulations of a transfer and converter station’s visual impact prior to construction.
• Identification of properties impacted by the new infrastructure and tools to calculate property devaluation due to the impact.
• Tower siting services, which determine the best tower locations and power line route alternative through a fair and unbiased visual impact study.
• Mitigation services, which includes: landscape designing, planted vegetation growth simulations, and structural camouflaging implementation.
• Public and private balloon tests.
• Expert witness testimony services.
• Aerial 360° Reverse Line-of-Sight interactive media from the tops of key structures as a means to instantly capture and present the maximum visual impact of a structure on its environment.