Using its specialized tethered aerostat (moored balloon), Digital Design & Imaging Service provides:
• Tower siting services, to determine the best tower locations and power line routes
• Unbiased visual impact studies to both utility companies and community / government organizations. We attempt to provide as accurate a representation of the proposed structure’s impact, regardless of the Client’s agenda.
• Simulations of the transmission line towers’ (pylons’) visual impact when constructed.
• Analysis from places and homes visually affected by various structures and route alternates.
• Identification of properties impacted by the transmission and tools to calculate property devaluation.
• Visual impact mitigation services, including: landscape designing, planted vegetation growth simulations, and structural camouflaging implementation.
• Expert witness testimony services.